- Founded in 1958, the Kraus Group is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of flooring products in North America and Australasia.
- The business, headquartered in Ontario, Canada, was acquired in June 2012 by Re:Capital Canada.
- Chocolatier Ernest Hillier was founded in Melbourne, Australia in 1914.
- The business was acquired in February 2014 by Re:Capital Australia.
- Founded in 1980, Tilley Endurables designs and manufactures travel clothing from its base in Toronto, including the world famous Tilley Hat.
- The business was acquired in April 2015 by Re:Capital Canada.